Chipotle is launching a new game that gives players the chance to win free Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Avalanche (AVAX), Solana (SOL) or Dogecoin (DOGE).
The fast-food giant says the interactive game called “Buy The Dip” will offer over $200,000 in crypto assets as well as promo codes for 1-cent guacamole and queso blanco from July 25 until National Day. of the lawyer on July 31.
“Starting at 10:00 a.m. PT today, fans can access the ‘Buy The Dip’ game by visiting: www.chipotlebuythedip.xyz.
The game will be open from 10 a.m. PT to 6 p.m. PT each day until Sunday, July 31.
The company claims that more than 500 players will win the crypto rewards, which will be distributed as follows:
From July 25 to July 30:
- $10,000 in bitcoins. Five fans receive $2,000 in BTC per day
- $5,000 in Ethereum, five fans get $1,000 in ETH each per day
- $1,250 to Solana. Five fans receive $250 in SOL each per day
- $3,000 in Avalanche. 20 fans get $150 in AVAX each per day
- $3,000 in Dogecoin. 20 fans get $150 in DOGE each per day
- $35,000 in bitcoins. Five fans receive $5,000 in BTC each and one fan receives $10,000 in BTC
- $5,000 in Ethereum, five fans get $1,000 in ETH each
- $12,500 to Solana. 25 fans receive $500 in SOL each
- $11,250 in Avalanche. 75 fans receive $150 in AVAX each
- $11,250 in Dogecoin. 75 fans receive $150 in DOGE each
Chipotle chief marketing officer Chris Brandt said the company aims to gain members of the Web3 community.
“We’re excited to bring positivity to the crypto conversation by allowing fans to ‘Buy The Dip’.”
The burrito chain began accepting cryptocurrency payments in June. Customers can use one of 98 supported digital coins to pay for their food orders.
Don’t miss a beat – Subscribe to receive crypto email alerts straight to your inbox
Check Price Action
follow us on TwitterFacebook and Telegram
Surf the Daily Hodl Mix
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please note that your transfers and transactions are at your own risk and any loss you may incur is your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment adviser. Please note that The Daily Hodl engages in affiliate marketing.
Featured Image: Shutterstock/studiostoks